Submit a Course Proposal

Thank you for wanting to invest in your students and teach a class at your high school for college credit. Each school year, Snow College CE sponsors high school teachers to teach courses for college credit. In order to be considered, a teacher must submit the following application. A qualified teacher will likely need to have a Master’s Degree in subject matter they are wanting to teach. Please submit the following application the school year before you want to teach the proposed course. Once submitted, this application will be reviewed by the course’s department chair. It is up to their discretion if the teacher is approved to teach the course for college credit. This application only needs to be done once for each course you want to teach.


In the next step you will be able to enter course information and upload necessary documents